[Wine] Opengl Application crashes

Bodo von Thadden roxigrueni at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 28 16:10:27 CST 2011

Hello Dan,

yes, normally you get the programm from the IVAO Homepage and you have to be a member  to get the software for flying on IVAO and other software.

For convienence i have uploaded the installer of the program to my private web server.
To run it, you don't need to be a member. I forgot to mention this in my first post - sorry

You can get the programm here :

http://www.bottobrot.de/theeye106-b345.zip

Bodo