[Wine] wine-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 120

Gary Roach gary719_list1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 30 19:23:36 CST 2011

Could you be more specific.  If I need to make a connection to localhost
then I am really confused. This is my first shot at wine so don't expect
much in the way of knowledge from this end. All I was trying to do was
pull up the wine configuration (menu?) and set the screen definition.
Also, from the error message, it appears that there should be a system
tray on the screen. If I minimize AutoCad all I get is a blue screen and
an AutoCad button in the lower left corner of the screen.