[Wine] Re: Uninstall Windows Apps?

crom.osec wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 04:59:05 CDT 2011

echo WINEPREFIX
WINEPREFIX

So it seems that wine prefix is not set.

[...] Are you trying to install it now with winetricks, or manually? [...]
I've tried to manually install visual studio 2005 when I've received the message about trial edition already installed.

Ok, so it seems that wine was clean but was the wrong message in installer (although I wonder why it finds already installed windows installer 3.1 and net 2.0).

I'll check more, but I can consider this issue solved for now. Thanks for help.