[Wine] he XunYe without lots of small for-our peace

qazwsx0 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 3 22:38:08 CDT 2011

Embarrassed President
In Germany, the school is becoming more and more big. So a lot of the principal insisted that remember once in their school books read the names of the children is a glorious.

To a party, a principal recognized him a former student: "oh, are you will. Michael miller, 1964 you in grade six, right?"

"It is, Mr. President." The young man said.

"You see, I never forget my students." The principal said with pride "so, where are you now?"

Young people's blush with shame: "I now is your school a teacher, Mr. President."<a href=http://www.smbuys.com>wholesalers</a>