[Wine] Re: playonlinux - FARCRY2 glitch

Lord_Valarian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 12 15:14:11 CDT 2011

SpawnHappyJake wrote:
> Let's make this easy. Forget about PlayOnLinx. Make sure your WINE is either the latest or one behind by going to terminal and doing "wine --version" and update it if necessary.
> Just make a launcher or a bash script on your desktop to run the game executable located within the program files folder in the prefix rather than relying on autorun.
>
> Cheers,
> Jake

OK, so I think I found the right place play on linux put them. The saved files are in media/farcry2/

version:   wine-1.3.12

/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/FarCry2/drive_c/Program Files/Ubisoft/Far Cry 2/bin>

What line to use?  Play on linux never created a shortcut.

WINEPREFIX=[prefix path] wine1.3.22 [path to executable]