[Wine] Printing in wine works incorrectly

dlocal wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 13 08:32:41 CDT 2011

Hello all!

I have wine 1.3.24-0, Microsoft Office 2003 and Ubuntu 10.04.
Printer - HP 1320n, driver - HPLIP.

In Word and Excel I have an issue with printing any documents - all included (jpg or other, like logo's and clipart) images doesn't prints. On the printer I get pages with all text, but with blank areas on the place of this images.

Images, drawn in Word/Excel drawing tools prints fine, all other images (in GIMP or native linux OpenOffice) prints fine. Problem exists only in MS Office via Wine.

Tried:
- Reinstall MS Office
- Reinstall Wine
- Remove .wine directory and reinstall MS Office
- Update Wine to the latest version (from ppa)

And.. nothing changes.

What I can try now?