[Wine] Help getting myvirtualhome to run in wine

nuttzo31 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 18 09:33:52 CDT 2011

Hi I was after some info on getting myvirtualhome to run in wine.I have the latest devel version wine 1.3.24 but i can't get it to run.It installs fine but when i try to load it i get this appearing in the terminal

fixme:wininet:INET_QueryOption INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE: semi-stub
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE: STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option 38 STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE:

A dialog box came up once saying the colour has to be 32 bit and resolution 1024x768 but i don't know what to do now.
Any help would be appreciated