[Wine] Problem with Windows app accessing internet

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:47:43 CDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 4:51 AM, Charlie-the-exile
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Go on- can anyone shed any light on this?  Very strange that it works until I reboot my laptop.  I don't see any processes
> that are not running that were before...

Sounds like something that is happening with a configuration file that
is reset when you reboot.  Either that or a file that loads when you
run through the fix process.

You may also be dropping an environment configuration, something that
Wine cannot control.

Try the following:

env > environment.before.reboot.txt

reboot

env > envirornment.after.reboot.txt

diff -u environment.before.reboot.txt environment.after.reboot.txt

If there are no differences, I'm out of ideas.

James