[Wine] Re: Wine registration email - system failure

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 20 17:53:40 CDT 2011

Guessing at the ones attributed to me, based on dates/times:

Probably this post: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2011-June/092670.html

Probably this: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2011-June/093023.html

Probably this: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2011-July/093076.html

> Jul 11 15:31:14
> Subject: SPAM: [Wine] Re: ProgramError
> From: "dimesio" <wineforum-user at winehq.org>
> Rules: MG_MONEY,MG_SPAMREF,MG_WHITELIST,MG_WINELIST,MG_WINESPAM

Probably this: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2011-July/093510.html

All of the posts above are mine, and are certainly not spam.  Your spam filter seems to be overly aggressive about flagging anything with a URL in it as spam, and as for the "product reference" filter, posts do often contain the name of a commercial app, because that's what the person is seeking help with.

If you really believe emails are being sent to the list under the wrong name, you need to produce an actual email that shows a different user compared to what is on the forum and in the archives.