[Wine] Re: World of Tanks

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 27 02:17:03 CDT 2011

Hi Wineexperiments187,

    Sorry about dying off there. I had to learn a thing or two about applying patches myself, find the dependencies to build wine, then thought that DOSBox would be good practice for applying patches, and got a little absorbed in that. Plus life happened and had to do college stuff.

   I made some pretty detailed instructions for you for how to install WINE from source and how to apply the patch. They are a little too big for here, so I posted them here:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20170669/WOT%20WINE%20Post.txt

   Unfortunately, you'll be seeing less and less of me as college draws near, until next summer (well, hopefully next summer). But I don't think I'm done posting here yet.

Cheers,
Jake