[Wine] New To Wine Paths Not Found & Oblivion IV Question

R_T wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 1 12:47:17 CDT 2011

I just switched to "Linux Mint KDE" and from what I have been reading, some Linux users are having some promising results with Playing Oblivion IV.

So far I have the newest Wine installed and Oblivion with the Oblivion_v1.2.0416English patch...

So a few problems!

Under the Applications Tab under Wine, there is a windows folder that says "Brows C: Drive" When I click on it, its says "The path is not found"

The path is for that folders shows /home/documents/.wine

But the .wine folders real path is  /home/.wine

Second problem

Oblivion is really Laggy to the point it will not play, it worked good enough on Win-XP (same computer.)

Are there any setting I can adjust?