[Wine] Re: Does wine support rts. program?

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 2 04:23:33 CDT 2011

John Drescher wrote:

> > > dont worry,,, the file i will give for john is for test infact  only john willing to help me and i trusted him that he will not give to anyone my files..... anyway i will send the link to mr. john in private msg....
> > >

> > Mr. John should be able to get and install the program.  I'm going to take that into account and that you are going to send him your data files.  I do hope that Mr. John finds a solution to your problem as his time, as is mine, is limited.
> >

> I did not get the file but I really do not want it. If there was a
> trial version available on an official site I would look at that but I
> do not want to get involved in violating licenses and posting that on
> a public forum.
>
> John

I was looking for correct wording for this.

joven15:  We still need to know what happens when you attempt to access a file from withing the APPAC application that ends in .rts.  Does the program unexpectedly terminate?  Does it generate an error message?  Does it do nothing and not respond to your request?
Thank you.