[Wine] Bluetooth Navigation

Jooker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 2 17:32:11 CDT 2011

I am trying to use CoPilot navigation. The program installed just fine, but wine seems to be missing irprops.cpl. When I try to run the program using "wine copilot.exe" it gives me this error.

> err:module:import_dll Library DEVMGR.DLL (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Alk Technologies\\CoPilot Laptop\\App\\irprops.cpl") not found
> err:module:import_dll Library irprops.cpl (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Alk Technologies\\CoPilot Laptop\\App\\copilot.exe") not found
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Alk Technologies\\CoPilot Laptop\\App\\copilot.exe" failed, status c0000135
> david at david-q1:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Alk Technologies/CoPilot Laptop/App

Is there any sort of workaround that anyone can think of? From what I can tell it is a bluetooth related dll. I have tried downloading the file and placing it in the directory, but that changed nothing. Any help would be appreciated, even if it is simply a "wine can't do that" answer.