[Wine] LiveZilla

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:53:34 CDT 2011

On 6/3/11, KhalidAl <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> It's completely in the scope because that's the result of following some of
> the instructions :?

Fixing the root problem with X11 is not.  We recommend to MacOSX users
to get XQuartz because it is a known problem and has a workaround/fix.
 In your case, you may have to add your user to the video group.  That
may fix the problem, but it is a workaround.  All users should be able
to touch X11, not just root,  That would be the 'final' fix.  My
comment was directed at that, not a solution.  I don't use Linux (yet)
and thus could not address your concern.

A search of the forums and the use of our friend Google is in order at
this point.  (Yes, this has been encountered before.)