[Wine] Is it possible to port (part of) WINE to iOS?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:52:57 CDT 2011

On 6/4/11 1:36 AM, ahso wrote:
> darwine is obsolete...you mac freaks are weird...thinking of opensource as illegal but basing their OS onto...

Watch what you say.  Some people would take that as an insult as best.
Yes, MacOSX IS based and uses the FreeBSD Mach-o kernel.

> I've a very small command line exe, which i desperately would need while im on the road.
> Basically it does encrypt a simple text file nothing else.
This should be very easy to port to an operating system with the
appropriate library files.  It should basically be 'plug and play'.
> If someone could help me with that to run on a HTC Android would be cool.

Contact an Android programmer.  With sufficient money, I'm sure they
would be willing to help you out.

James McKenzie'