[Wine] The New Collector's Weekly Wine Flash Deal: WineGavel Flash!

Richie WG wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 4 09:22:01 CDT 2011

We have launched our brand new Opportunity of the Week site, WineGavel Flash on June 6th. We are going to be offering just one collectible wine a week (Monday through Wednesday) at a great price until its sold out. We will be offering only one highly-rated, limited production wine, at a great price, for 72-hours each week.   Simple as that.

Go to www.winegavelflash.com and sign up immediately so you can be in the first to know each week about the amazing collector's wine deal we will offer at a stellar price.  We plan on developing the deal into a member's only opportunity in the future, so sign up now!

We won't bombard you with emails or anything like that.  Just one great collector's wine, each week, at the best price around.   Its all you'll ever need to grow your collection.

Cheers!