[Wine] Re: Is it possible to port (part of) WINE to iOS?

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 4 13:32:11 CDT 2011

Ahso,
First of all, I'm not a Mac freak, Linux in my main OS. Second, I never said that open source was illegal. I said that JAILBREAKING is NO LONGER illegal, to prevent people from thinking that I was posting about illegal things, especially given that that is against forum rules. Third, whether Darwine is obsolete or not is irrelevant - I was merely referring to it to show that it is possible to run WINE on a processor emulator. Fourth, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Everyone,
Anyways, I hope I have shown how it is possible to develop a WINE app for iOS running on the A4 without the AppStore, and without having to get a signature from Apple, bypassing any of Apple's restrictions, which, to remind again, isn't illegal anymore - details in my previous post and the links therein.

Cheers,
Jake