[Wine] Re: OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 4 21:52:31 CDT 2011

Create a log running with '+wgl'. Though I still think the application triggers our child window rendering code. There are two ways we can do that:
- if wine was compiled with X Composite, we create an offscreen X11 window and when a new frame is ready we copy the contents over to the application window through XCopyArea (there is only 1 X11 window, any other win32 windows are not actual X11 windows hence why child window rendering is hard)
- if X composite is not available we try to fall back to pixmap rendering (this is single buffered only). The same XCopyArea stuff is used