[Wine] Re: "Module not found"

Michael Belanger fix_broke_airplanes at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 22:40:24 CDT 2011

Dan:

I read the post: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2007-March/025132.html

I'm having the same problem (GSAK not up/downloading to/from my GPS and not showing the map when in split-screen mode) on my iMac via Crossover.  Would you or someone there be willing to "talk me through" the procedure you mention in the above link, step-by-step? (I understand only the very basics of coding; nothing more)

Which files/folders do I have to open (and where are they on my machine, normally, whenever Crossover is operating)?  How do I change these files to do what you're talking about?

Mike Belanger
Prescott, AZ.