[Wine] LiveZilla

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:43:37 CDT 2011

On 6/5/11 7:27 AM, KhalidAl wrote:
> jjmckenzie wrote:
> do you actually think that I would know that it's because of using the
> user root if I havn't searched the error was just saying it can't find
> the x11 driver and that's it so yeah I did search I'm not demanding
> anything but just to bear with me till I get it working I've never
> used this version so I can't find any docs/support apart from here so
> if you don't mind tell me how to add root to the video users
You don't add root to the video users group, you add the normal user.
Since this is outside of Wine's domain, I'm going to ask that you use
Google and your Linux distribution's forums.  I did recommend that you
look at the forum as this has been encountered before and I did not and
should not provide this answer (I'm not a Linux user and MacOSX does not
suffer from this problem.)