[Wine] Re: Does wine support rts. program?

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 5 22:34:15 CDT 2011

joven15 wrote:
> some install in accpac are now uploading :) how can i send the file to MR. John?

Neither Mr. John nor I want APPAC software.  We will contact the company and ask for either a trial or demonstration version.  We may need to get your files, and if owned by a company a release statement that we can use them for testing purposes only.  We cannot use executable files provided by you, unless you are the publisher.  Sorry, but that is a rule that was made a long time ago to keep this project out of legal trouble.