[Wine] Re: Getting GSiteCrawler v1.23 rev 286 to work in Wine

cppgenius wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 7 01:55:11 CDT 2011

Hi, thanks for the replies so far.

@jjmckenzie: I did a search for some of the fixme's, but could not find anything related to my problem. I think I should report a bug, but I'll have another look before reporting one.

@Dan: I will try the winetricks command you suggested and let you know if it helps. One note though, the software is freeware, so there is not supposed to be any registration code, are you sure you downloaded it from www.gsitecrawler.com?

I tried overriding several dlls including comctl32 by running it as native, built in, native then built in, built in then native and even disabling it completely. But nothing seems to do the trick.