[Wine] Lenovo webcam doesn't work

Guan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 7 04:34:25 CDT 2011

Hello all,
I recently tried to install a webcam that I have through wine.  When I ran the windows xp/2000/vista/win7 driver through wine, this was the output I saw in terminal
Code:
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x8fee90c, overlapped 0x8fee8f0): stub
wine: configuration in '/home/jarrod/.wine' has been updated.
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x111d338): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x111d338): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:setupapi:CMP_WaitNoPendingInstallEvents 100
fixme:setupapi:pSetupGetGlobalFlags stub
fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 9c040 (device=9 access=3 func=10 method=0)
fixme:setupapi:pSetupGetGlobalFlags stub
fixme:setupapi:pSetupGetGlobalFlags stub
fixme:setupapi:pSetupGetGlobalFlags stub
fixme:setupapi:pSetupGetGlobalFlags stub
fixme:setupapi:pSetupGetGlobalFlags stub
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x1135a60): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
fixme:shell:IShellLinkA_fnGetPath (0x1135a60): WIN32_FIND_DATA is not yet filled.
jarrod at jarrod-ELA01 ~/Desktop $ wineboot
jarrod at jarrod-ELA01 ~/Desktop $ err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled
err:avicap:query_video_device Video 4 Linux support not enabled

When I try to detect the webcam in Skype it sees the camera, but nothing happens when I click the test button in the skype client.  Do you guys have any pointers on how to make this work?  Thanks in advance for the replies.