[Wine] Re: Lenovo webcam doesn't work

Guan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 7 09:02:48 CDT 2011

Perhaps you misunderstood my initial post.  I'm trying to get a lenovo webcam to work in linux.  No linux drivers were ever made for this webcam, so I'm trying to install it's software package through wine.  After installing the software package, I used my skype client (the linux version) and try to configure the webcam.  While skype was able to detect the camera, the camera would not turn on.  So, I was wondering if there was an installation error that I missed, or if there is some way to make this camera work in linux.