[Wine] Driver Problems.

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Jun 7 21:20:54 CDT 2011

On 6/7/11 7:32 PM, Rooger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install a driver for my xbox 360 controller with Wine, but it won't install as I don't have SP1 or SP2 for XP installed.
Don't even go there. None of those things will work under Wine. (By the
way, if a program doesn't think SP2 is installed, it's a bug. File one
at http://bugs.winehq.org .)

Your question is moot because even if you could install the drivers,
they won't work at all under Wine. Right now, you have to install a
driver for the host OS, whatever that might be. Remember, Google is your
friend.

Chip