[Wine] Re: LiveZilla

KhalidAl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 8 06:05:55 CDT 2011

jjmckenzie wrote:
> On 6/5/11 7:27 AM, KhalidAl wrote:
>
> > jjmckenzie wrote:
> > do you actually think that I would know that it's because of using the
> > user root if I havn't searched the error was just saying it can't find
> > the x11 driver and that's it so yeah I did search I'm not demanding
> > anything but just to bear with me till I get it working I've never
> > used this version so I can't find any docs/support apart from here so
> > if you don't mind tell me how to add root to the video users
> >
> You don't add root to the video users group, you add the normal user.
> Since this is outside of Wine's domain, I'm going to ask that you use
> Google and your Linux distribution's forums.  I did recommend that you
> look at the forum as this has been encountered before and I did not and
> should not provide this answer (I'm not a Linux user and MacOSX does not
> suffer from this problem.)

Well then we can wait for a WINE user who has been using linux I'm not requiring information on how to do it on a specific distro all what I need to know is how to compile and run an application on this version while I'm doing that I got a WINE output error which I believe so if for this community because not every one from my distro community needs to do or has done what I'm trying to do [Crying or Very sad]