[Wine] Re: Battlefield Play4Free

HX_unbanned wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 8 07:12:17 CDT 2011

Could someone explain tech details that blocks this approach of enabling wine-friendly build of PB.

To make Wine-PB, I suppose Wine devs must:

1. once every change and file compilation autobuild / compiler should make appropriate hashes / checksumms / CRCs and send through SSL the result to EvenBalance server which would automatically build the files and compile WIne-PB version.

2. Then, this version should be installable through winetricks with label, for example, "wine-pb".

3. This could be done in launchpad build system, also, I suppose.