[Wine] Gaming Sites Refuse to Load

Wineexperiments187 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 8 12:14:07 CDT 2011

:(

Exactly as the title says, A majority of online gaming sites and browser based mmo games refuse to load on to a mozilla browser with WINE installed.
Examples are
www.armorgames.com
www.freeonlinegames.com
www.bigpoint.com

What they do is they load a little bit so I can see the website, But then it freezes up and im forced to quit the session and start over again...with the same results...

Now Im not completely sure If wine has stated this problem and is attempting to resolve it, But if someoe can help me on this, That will be great.

P.S( I'm new at programming so I would prefer simple steps Thanks.)