[Wine] Need for Speed Carbon won't pick up mouse and keyboard input

marsrover wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 9 08:04:36 CDT 2011

I have wine 1.3.21 under Linux Mint 10 with all updates and patches installed.
I put in the NFS disk and went through the installer just fine. Then I start the game (using the icon on the desktop, however the same bug is present when I start it with the .exe in the game folder) The game goes through the don't try this at home speach (which I used to be able to skip by clicking or pressing enter) Then it does the intro vid (which I KNOW I could skip before in windows) Then it loads my game data and says click to continue.... well, I clicked, and I clicked alot. But for some reason It won't pick up my clicks.
I have winetricks, is there something I should enable and install or what?