[Wine] Gaming Sites Refuse to Load

Anna Wiggins annabunches at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:35:46 CDT 2011

On 06/08/2011 01:14 PM, Wineexperiments187 wrote:
> :(
>
> Exactly as the title says, A majority of online gaming sites and browser based mmo games refuse to load on to a mozilla browser with WINE installed.
> Examples are
> www.armorgames.com
> www.freeonlinegames.com
> www.bigpoint.com

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but why are you using wine to
accomplish this? Most web-based games work fine under the Linux version
of the Adobe Flash plugin. I know I've played a number of games from
armorgames over on Kongregate, using the Linux-native versions of
firefox4 and flash.

- Anna