[Wine] Counter Strike 1.6 no-sound

gorgio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 10 13:27:27 CDT 2011

Hi,
i have a problem with my CS 1.6 runing under Wine 1.2.3

When i use OSS drivers CS runing perfectly but i have no sound, i tryed use ALSA drivers but there i have sound but game is extremly slow. Menu is OK but when i start server game is so slow that i point cursor on button, button is active after 10-20 sec. Ping is very big.
I searched the problem everywhere, but noone can help me, so i am trying that here.

Please help
Thank a lot

If you wil need anything (logs,..) i will put it here or on my ICQ.