[Wine] winefile can't create folder?

kruvalig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 12 03:11:00 CDT 2011

I use appication that manage it's out favorites folder by defult with winefile. Favorites folder (dir) placed in .wine/drive_c/users/kruvalig/Application\ Data/<myprogram>/Favorites/. My favorites folder is complex, and i want to have possibility to create subfolders there. When i try to create folder i get error message "Not yes implemented".

How can i fast and simle use my favorites folder under wine. I know i can start nautilus and create folder with this program, but programm that i use start winefile by default from menu.