[Wine] Re: New to Wine...and already in trouble...

hewettsanders965 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 14 00:32:58 CDT 2011

hello, my name is  hewett sanders Recently from Iowa, originally from the Quad cities area and have lived there most of my life.

I cherish my family,I love all hot weather , specially the spring and the life it brings.

Learning new things has been a part of my life for the last 7 years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking guidance from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. I am here to help those that need help and will ask for help from other people when i need it.

I am a technician in the field of  Engineering and Scientific project management software.

I am sharing my favorite sites , 12 weeks pregnant (http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_12.htm)
  Curious about your pregnancy?  check out this web site: 13 weeks pregnant (http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_13.htm)   17 weeks pregnant (http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_17.htm)

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

I volunteer for valid causes that help the environment.

I am to be a part of this Website and I am helpful.