[Wine] Re: wine 1.3.20+ mouse control issue

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 14 01:20:33 CDT 2011

It might be worth trying 1.3.22 (you can always revert back to 1.3.19). Wine 1.3.20 introduced some X-input mouse changes that didn't play nice with a lot of games! Certainly 1.3.21 has fixed some of the problems for me. (I plan to compile up 1.3.22 this week to test out with Deus Ex.) I gather some of the problems arise from a bug in X-Org version sending absolute, rather than relative mouse co-ordinates. I think it's fixed (upstream) in X-Org 1.10.2 or something similar - I have 1.9.0 just now. So I guess that will be a problem for Mac-OS right?

Bob