[Wine] Gifts for wedding dress buyers

fendaliy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 17 20:01:46 CDT 2011

I just bought my dress from Romance Around in RomanceAround shop  !And I highly recommend visiting this shop.
Overall, it was a great experience. The owner was extremely friendly and never once tried to up sell me. RomanceAround shop sells dresses on consignment so you are guaranteed to get a good deal. All of the dresses are in great shape and some have never been worn. Her shop is fresh and clean. They even make you take off your shoes and wear gloves when looking at the dress since you buy them off the rack. I really appreciated this shop.