[Wine] Can WINE help me using Dell Axim from Puppy Linux 511?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Mon Jun 20 03:13:23 CDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 16:32 -0500, Benny7440 wrote:
> BTW, what I'm trying to do (at first at least) is to move some files there & use it as a common reader for certain docs.

Oops - I think I had a brain fart - rather than Pilot, which provides
file transfers for Palm Pilots, you want SynCE, which does the business
for Windows CE/ Windows Mobile devices.

I've used both, but some time ago - hence a degree of confusion - and
haven't done anything with my iPAQ for quite some time. These days I use
a Binatone PNA and shift files using an SD card.

Martin