[Wine] Setting up a non-install .exe?

mpercy725 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 21 12:37:51 CDT 2011

Hey y'all, I have a program that I downloaded of which the .exe file is the entire program. It is not an install executable. On my Windows machine it simply runs the program when opened. How do I set up this executable in Wine? Thus far I get the error:

user at user:~$ wine thumbcache_viewer.exe
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC90.CRT"
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR90.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\thumbcache_viewer.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\thumbcache_viewer.exe" failed, status c0000135

Thoughts?