[Wine] Re: Using winemaker / building wine DLLs

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 21 14:26:11 CDT 2011

Your win32 application will see the winelib dll as any other 'win32 dll'. If you have a win32 version of this dll, link against that one and then you can use the winelib version as drop-in replacement. Another way is to dynamically load the library using 'LoadLibrary' and 'GetProcAddress' then you don't have to link.

I'm not sure if your winelib dll got compiled correctly though since I haven't used winemaker in about a decade. I tend to useplain winegcc/wineg++.