[Wine] Dynamics GP 10

scottemick wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 22 07:48:43 CDT 2011

wine version 1.3.21
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 bit

I'm trying to get Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 to run under wine.

So far I have installed (with winetricks)
 .Net 2.0 & SP2
MDAC 2.8
vcrun 2005 (I had to get the latest version of winetricks using SVN to get this to work)

The application starts to launch, and the login window is drawn, and then the login window closes.  The Dexterity runtime stays open.

terminal output:

fixme:process:SetProcessShutdownParameters (00000380, 00000000): partial stub.
fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"msvcm80"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH case HH_INITIALIZE not handled.
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell"
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH_PRETRANSLATEMESSAGE unimplemented

Cany anyone throw me some clues as to what I need to work on to get this applcation up and running?