[Wine] Re: how to install the 1 Witcher?

crazy_dave wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 25 02:23:16 CDT 2011

totry wrote:
> Non en fait je n'ai pas de probleme avec l'installation de Wine,c'est juste que je ne suis pas capable de l'upgrader a la version 1.3.21,ce qui est nécéssaire pour faire fonctionner le jeu.

No I am not having problems with the Wine installation, it's just that I am not capable of upgrading to version 1.3.21, which is necessary to make the game functional.

Excuse moi, j'ai ecru mal. Je voulais ecrire "est-ce vous avez les problemes avec l'upgrader?" Quelle version de Wine avez-vous maintenant?

Apologies, I wrote badly. I wanted to write "Are you having problems with the upgrade process?" Which version of Wine are you using now?