[Wine] Re: MS Office 2010 - Installation Error

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 26 06:54:29 CDT 2011

Did you delete ~/.wine after the failed Office 2010 install? You should have. If you didn't, do that now and reinstall Office 2007 following the instructions in the AppDB for Office 2007, http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=4992. (A new ~/.wine will automatically be created when you run the installer.)