[Wine] tasbooks Sage accounting software

triscleeire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 27 06:31:59 CDT 2011

I have tried installing tasbooks 2 from CD and the installer ran fine but no icon or star file appeared after finishing install.
Does anyone have any idea how to get tasbooks running with crossover?
Thanks for your help.

P.S. the software is working fine with parallels. Since I am on a trial version of parallels (and crossover for that matter) I need to decide which on use in future.
I would prefer Wine obviously but if I cannot get this application running on my mac I have no choice.