[Wine] Re: Winetricks wininet

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 30 08:28:13 CDT 2011

delphi wrote:
> workaround can't be used in wine 1.3.21

What app is this workaround for? The place to report a workaround no longer working is the AppDB, ideally by updating the howto, but if you're not the maintainer, submit a test report with the relevant information.

> My point is that, if native wininet breaks things, then current implementation is obviously incorrect.

No. Wine is not meant to work with native dlls, and problems caused by using them are not Wine bugs. If you filed a bug for this, it would be closed as invalid.