[Wine] IE 8 is not running in Mac OS X intel base

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:59:46 CDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:42 AM, arjun.graphics
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I have installed the IE8 through winebottler. But I could not browsing through the IE8. No pages are opening.

I consider WineBottler abandonware.  I have tried to contact the
author and he is not responding.  No new builds since Wine-1.2.2.
This status will change, of course, if Mike builds and releases a
later version of Wine.

I currently recommend using MacPorts and/or Fink to install Wine.
Ryan Woodsmall also has a script for building Wine and includes
several 'features' that are not part of Wine.

James McKenzie