[Wine] Trying to learn Wine and command lines

metalface13 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 30 18:43:43 CDT 2011

Hi, I'm new to Wine and command lines in general and I'm trying to learn how to use it. To start I installed the demo for Armageddon Empires (a seriously awesome game, check it out) and now I'm trying to run it. When I'm in my Wine program files I can see a folder called Cryptic Comet (makers of Armageddon Empires) but when I try to cd or any other command to get to the Cryptic Comet folder it tells me no such files exist. Any help?