[Wine] CadStd Access Violation Problem

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:56:39 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Alan_H <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> re the Pastebin suggestion:  the raw file is 2.8MB and pastebin has a limit of 1MB.  Perhaps I could attach the tarball (133k) to a
> private e-mail?  You could forward it to others who are interested.

That is not a good idea at this point.  I might not get around to
reading that file for a lengthy time.  And I really would not have the
first idea on who to send it to.

> Alternately I could edit or try to shorten the file by selecting different arguments and running it again.  In that case I'd need to know
> what arguments you would like me to use for winedebug.  If I try to edit it it would be unwise to assume I wouldn't trim needed data
> inadvertently.

Let's start with a basic log file and then work from there.  No
additional WINEDEBUG commands.  If the file is small, that usually is
OK.  Then others can suggest what to add.

> In the interest of respecting your privacy I thought I'd better ask before sending anything (using the private message option at
> left).  Sorry for any hassle.
Thank you for asking.

I would like to look at what you used to generate the log file though.
 Can you send me the command you used, here.

James McKenzie