[Wine] Rift Seemingly can't patch.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:38:17 CST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Belwickety <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> http://pastebin.com/KinTFZzV the terminal output.
>
> I'm using wine 1.3
>
> I've got the DLL Overides d3dx9_24 to d3dx9_42 is that what you meant?
>
> I didn't delete the wineprefix, if I do how do I get it back?

You don't have to delete the prefix, you can 'move it aside' with the
following command:
[code]
mv .wine{,.backup}
[/code]

This should move the file from .wine to .wine.backup.  If  you use the
Gnome file browser, check the 'show hidden' folder option and the
.wine directory should appear and you can use the rename function to
call it whatever you desire (remember the name because the WINEPREFIX
environment variable is very useful with it.)

James McKenzie