[Wine] Re: WINE hiding in background

d!srupt!on wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 1 19:08:16 CST 2011

So somehow it starting working if I loaded it in the GUI, opened the pdf file(which is when it starts spazing out) and then went into workspace view and clk'd directly on it...

when I tried using the terminal this is the output that showed up. The start-up was all the same but when I tried to open a pdf file it opened then became completely unresponsive and hangs which is where ^Z stopped the job

Code:
~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/pdfXchange$ wine PDFXCview.exe
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:process:RegisterApplicationRestart (L"/Recover",12)
fixme:richedit:ME_HandleMessage EM_SETEDITSTYLE: stub
fixme:richedit:ME_HandleMessage EM_SETEDITSTYLE: stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,1): stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:shell:SHGetFileInfoW set icon to shell size, stub
fixme:richedit:ME_HandleMessage EM_SETEDITSTYLE: stub
^Z
[1]+  Stopped                 wine PDFXCview.exe