[Wine] ies4linux / our wine does not have wineprefixcreate installe

Tim Johnson tim at johnsons-web.com
Tue Mar 1 19:11:12 CST 2011

* dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> [110301 15:51]:

> Tim Johnson wrote:
> > I have Wine wine-1.2.2 installed on mint 10 (extension of ubuntu
> > 10~).
> > I'm attempting to install ies4linux.
> >

> IEs4Linux is not supported here. If you need real IE, use winetricks to install it.

  Thank you very much for the reply. However you have not given me
  any information on how to install winetricks. winetricks is not
  installed on this system and apparently was not included with the
  wine install.

  Understand that I am on an ubuntu-base system. Please explain to
  me (and to others who may view this email list) how I may install
  winetricks in a manner compatible with this Operating System.

  Thanks again.
--
Tim
tim at johnsons-web.com or akwebsoft.com