[Wine] Re: Command Line Arguments

sspyrison wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 3 09:41:12 CST 2011

Hi,

I think my naming conventions might be causing some confusion.  I created a prefix called WinXP using WineBottler.  It's not a copy of a Windows installation.

I installed WinMerge within Wine, not by copying the binaries from a Windows box.

I'll try it again without the open -a, but I've tried it using many different permutations already and I don't recall that causing a difference in what I was seeing.  WinMerge starts fine, I just can't get the command line arguments to pass to the Windows exe